Lori A. Zocolo
Email: click here to contact
Lori Zocolo is the Partner at Abel and Zocolo. Ms. Zocolo is an experienced litigator and counselor at law with over 20 years of legal experience with a focus on family law. Known for her unequaled ability to negotiate through the toughest of roadblocks and her especially spirited demeanor in court, Lori is a true stalwart of the Northeast Ohio domestic relations law community. When the going gets rough, there is no one better than her to have in the ring on your behalf, because Lori always takes the time to understand the complexities of each case and is able to develop legal strategies that are on an entirely different level to what less specialized attorneys might come up with. Lori is admitted to practice before the The Ohio Supreme Court, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- Ohio, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1998
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., 1998
- Ohio University, B.A., 1982
Associations and memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- State v. Steiner, 2002 Ohio 4019; 2002 Ohio App. LEXIS 4242
- Former Adjunct Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
Abel & Zocolo, LPA serves clients in Cleveland and the surrounding counties.